Join us and get involved with the community. Learn about opportunities for community engagement, cultural celebrations, upcoming events, and other resources for continued growth in areas of Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA).
IDEA Book Club
The IDEA Book club meets regularly throughout the semester to discuss topics and readings. It is available to psychology faculty, staff, and students. To learn more about the Book Club, please contact Dr. Jenni Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our graduate student association produces newsletters covering aspects of heritage and psychology. Past issues are available for download as PDFs:
- March 2021: Women’s History
- March 2021: Irish Heritage
- February 2021: Black History
- November 2020: American Indian Heritage
- October 2020: Italian-American Heritage
- October 2020: Disability Awareness
- September 2020: Hispanic Heritage
Contact the Psychology Diversity Committee
Volunteer on one of our working groups addressing IDEA issues. For more information, contact Dr. Sheila Black, diversity committee chair, at email@example.com.