PY Advising Information
Please read below for information that is specific for your particular year in school. You should attend advising in Clark Hall with the A&S advising staff. This applies for first-year transfer students as well. See https://as.ua.edu/advising/get-advised/ for more information.
Advising Schedule for freshmen & sophomore students – for Summer/Fall 2020 The dates for our upcoming walk in clinic are 11-2 for Monday through Thursday, beginning the week of Monday, March 9th, and ending on Thursday, April 9th, in GP 350/351 (skipping spring break).
Advising Schedule for junior & senior students- for Summer/Fall 2020, The dates for our upcoming walk in clinic are 11-2 for Monday through Thursday, beginning the week of Monday, March 9th, and ending on Thursday, April 9th, in GP 350/351 (skipping spring break).
- These clinics are designed to give registration advice. Faculty will be available to answer questions and sign-off on registration sheets during this time.
- Registration timetables can be found at: https://registrar.ua.edu/student-services/registration/
- We encourage you to contact your faculty advisor for discussions about career options and post-graduate plans.
- All junior and senior Psychology majors will be assigned a faculty member to meet with for advice on career choices and post-undergraduate options. If you currently have 60+ Overall Credits Earned (listed on your DegreeWorks) and do not have an advisor assigned to you, complete this simple request form to be assigned an advisor.
- Sophomore Psychology majors should meet with Dr. Lisa Beck.
- If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
Two advising checklists are available on the Resources for Undergrads page. DegreeWorks performs the same functions as the checklists, which are provided as a paper alternative.