Support Our Activities, Students, and Faculty
- Support the Psychology Gift Fund. This provides the most flexibility for the use of your gift.
- Support an undergraduate scholarship: Baumeister Scholarship, Ellis Scholarship, and Gordon Scholarship.
- Support a lecture series: Basowitz Endowed Lecture, Dinoff Memorial Lecture
- Support psychology research: undergraduate, graduate, and faculty
- Support conference travel: undergraduate, graduate, and faculty
Other Ways to Give
- Email a faculty or staff member to tell them how you are doing
- Visit the department — and give a talk!
- Write an article for an upcoming newsletter
- Offer to organize a Psychology Alumni event
- Attend a department colloquium
- Hire a UA psychology major
- Provide an internship for a UA psychology major
How to Make a Major Gift
Please contact Kathy Yarbrough, College of Arts and Sciences Director of Development, at (205) 348-0696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.