Ways to Give to the Psychology Department
Support the Psychology Gift Fund
- This provides the most flexibility for the use of your gift.
Support an Undergraduate Scholarship
- Professor Alfred A. Baumeister Endowed Support Fund
- Norman R. Ellis Endowed Scholarship
- Anna Gordon Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Support a Graduate Scholarship or Fellowship
- Elizabeth Young Lacey Endowed Graduate Fellowship in Psychology
- Dorothy Sue Jordan Pate Endowed Scholarship in Psychology
- Margaret S. Quayle Scholarship Fund
Support a Lecture Series
- Harold Basowitz Endowed Lectureship in Psychology
- Michael Dinoff Memorial Endowed Support Fund
How to make a tax-deductible donation
Go to GIVE.UA.EDU and use the search tool to find one of the funds listed above.
How to make a major gift or to discuss planned giving
Please contact Kathy Yarbrough, College of Arts and Sciences Director of Development
205-348-0696, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More ways to give
- Email a faculty of staff member to tell them how you are doing
- Visit the department….and give a talk!
- Write an article for an upcoming newsletter
- Offer to organize a Psychology Alumni event
- Attend a departmental colloquium
- Hire a UA psychology major
- Provide an internship for a UA psychology major