The Building Bridges Online Conference will be held March 2–4, 2021, and will focus on enhancing interest in geropsychology at all levels.
This free, working conference is open to all those interested in advancing geropsychology – students/trainees, geropsychologists, and colleagues with ideas to share.
- GSA’s Academy for Gerontology in Higher Education
- American Board of Geropsychology
- APA Division 20: Adult Development and Aging
- APA Division 12:2: Society of Clinical Geropsychology
- Council of Professional Geropsychology Training Programs
- Psychologists in Long Term Care